Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Autism Support Worker to work in a local specialist setting in Boston.
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Autism Support Worker to work in a local specialist setting in Boston. This will be a 1:1 role working with a number of different young learner who will need support and encouragement fulfilling their daily routine in school. Autism Support Workers play an important role in helping to create structure and a positive experience in the students’ academic learning therefore we are looking for a committed, hardworking individual to join the team. This is a full-time role and will require assistance with personal care needs.
About the school
A small specialist setting that work hard to support children with additional needs, this school benefits from a supportive and friendly staff team. The school are proud to offer lots of opportunities for professional development and progression.
- Have some knowledge of Autism
- Be adaptable and proactive, able to deal with challenging behaviour effectively
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Have Team Teach training or be willing to attend the FREE course held by Vision for Education
- 3 months experience working with children, young people or adults with SEND needs?
- A full UK driving license
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.