Autism Support Assistant
About the role
Vision for Education are recruiting for an Autism Support Assistant for an SEND School in Fazakerley. The role is full time (Monday to Friday), and is due to run until July 2022 and into the 2022/2023 academic year.
About the school
Successful candidates will find themselves in a warm, welcoming environment in a Knowsley school that is well respected within the community. They will be supported by a dedicated senior leadership team.
- Someone who has worked with children, young people or vulnerable adults in any capacity
- Someone who may have experience with supporting people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Someone with great patience, drive and determination
- Someone looking to extend and expand their skillset
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.