£350 - £400 p/w
About the role
Do you have a passion to support young people with Autism?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
Vision for Education are currently looking for ASC Teaching Assistants to work in a range of Special Educational Needs Schools in Bolton. This role will be to start as soon as possible and can be either full time or part time depending on your situation.
- You will be supporting students within the classroom that have a special educational need including autism
- You will be required to work to the direction of the class teacher and to support the setup of induvial schedules and work systems
- You will support students on a 1:1 basis and within small groups to aid them in accessing the curriculum
About the school
- This is a great opportunity to work and be apart of a range of well-established schools in Bolton that provide a supportive and nurturing environment for students
- Class sizes will be small with high staff to pupil rations
- Students are placed in classes based on their ability levels as well as their age
- There are opportunities for the role to become permanent with the school after a qualifying period
- Have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Have a patient and caring nurture
- Be willing to work in Bolton
- Relevant experience of working with children or young people
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.