£120 - £160 per day
About the role
Are you a teacher with special needs experience? Do you have experience working with children and/or younger people with ASC? If so, you would be a great fit for the schools we work with in the Tameside area!
The ASC Teacher role will involve:
- Delivering a modified curriculum to students in a creative and engaging way
- To facilitate and support the development of the skills necessary for pupils to access the broadest possible curriculum in the most appropriate educational setting.
- Working with parents, carers, and all other relevant agencies and/or partners to ensure the best possible outcomes for children and young people with additional behaviour, social and emotional needs.
- There are opportunities for the role to become permanent with the school after a qualifying period
About the school
- The schools are in the Tameside area
- The schools we work with are committed to making a difference to all the pupils who attend, making sure they get the most out of their school life and education
- The specialist schools we work with cater for students with communication and interaction problems, learning difficulties, social or emotional issues and visual or hearing impairments
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status QTS or QTLS
- Be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator and passionate about working with students with ASC and/or special educational needs
- Be willing to work in the Tameside area
- Have relevant experience of working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.