Exceptional Art Teacher required for an SEMH Secondary School based in Haywards Heath - immediately start!
About the role
We are looking to appoint an exceptional Art Teacher on behalf of a SEMH Secondary School based in Haywards Heath due to start immediately, full time until at least July 2022.
The school are looking for a dynamic Art Teacher who can inspire and motivate young people. The Art Teacher will be responsible for Art lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4. It is important the Art Teacher has the ability to build positive relationships with others.
About the school
The special needs school caters to students aged between 11 – 16 who have social, emotional and mental health issues, many pupils have additional needs associated with autism spectrum disorder or dyslexia and all pupils have an education, health and care plan in place.
The SEMH school is a small inclusive setting that strives to ignite our pupils, passion for learning and make their experiences as much fun, meaningful and relevant as possible. Their broad balanced curriculum is designed to promote learning, personal growth and development.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have the ability to deliver and plan where needed inspiring lessons
- Recent teaching experience in Art
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.