Vision For Education are currently recruiting for a talented Art Teacher in Maidstone for a Secondary School.
About the role
This role is a September 2022 start and is a full-time role.
The Educator will be ambitious, driven, and passionate. An interest in photography, ceramics and printmaking would ideal but not essential. The Educator will be highly supported by an amazing and welcoming team to help achieve new successes and expand their profession career.
About the school
The School is a co-educational non selective institute. As the School is expanding year on year meaning there are brand new facilities at the disposal of the staff. There is not only an expectation for the students at the school but on the staff as well to achieve the highest possible results.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as an Art Teacher.
- Proactive, personable with a real positive can-do attitude
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Qualified Teacher Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.