Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Agricultural Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local FE College on the outskirts of Lincoln.
About the role
The successful Agricultural Teaching Assistant will be working three days a week from September 2022 until July 2022. You will provide general classroom support for post 16 learners as well as practical work with on farmland and with livestock. The role would suit someone with excellent knowledge of GCSE maths and English curriculum and ideally someone from an agricultural background.
About the school
This 'OUTSTANDING' graded college by Ofsted is situated on the outskirts of Lincoln. With a strong leadership team, the school has a fantastic community feel. Both pupils and staff enjoy attending and working at the school.
- Have two weeks relevant experience in a school environment
- Have sufficient knowledge of foundation GCSE Maths and English
- Willing to work with livestock
- 2 weeks referenceable experience in the past 2 years
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.