Vision for Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Administrator to join our Recruitment team.
About the role
Vision for Education is currently looking to appoint an exceptional Administrator to join our Recruitment team. As part of our exciting growth plans, we are seeking an Administrator to work closely alongside our Consultants to source, attract and secure Education Professionals.
This is a full-time, permanent position starting as soon as possible at our Bristol office.
Vision for Education are a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across Bristol, BANES, North Somerset, and Gloucestershire.
We strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
- Assisting with the creation of job adverts to help attract new candidates.
- Processing applications, booking-in and conducting candidate interviews.
- Assisting with the clearance process, to ensure all candidates are cleared in line with DfE guidelines and all children are safeguarded.
- Supporting other members of the team with identifying candidate availability, filling and confirming school bookings and making sure all timesheets are received on time.
- Ensuring the ethos of Vision for Education is maintained and promoted to candidates and schools.
- GCSE 'C' or above in English, Maths and Science
What we offer
- Good salary package plus uncapped bonus.
- Termly company/team performance incentives.
- Regular subsidised social events and annual company celebration events.
- Company pension and benefits scheme.
- Reduced working hours during school holidays.