Vision for Education are recruiting for a teaching assistant to work 1:1 with a year 1 pupil who is showing signs of ASC and ADHD. Working on a full time basis Monday-Friday, 9:00-15:15 at a school located in central Blackpool
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and effective team, the successful 1:1 SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND 1:1 TA) will focus on delivering one to one support to a pupil in Year 1 with ASC and ADHD. The successful applicant will be expected to be comfortable with the Key Stage 1 (KS1) curriculum and will be able to deliver tailored support to the individual. The year 1 class is made up of 21 pupils and there will be some general classroom duties required from the successful 1:1 SEND Teaching Assistant.
About the school
This ‘outstanding’ school is looking for a dedicated SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to join their team. There is strong leadership from the Headteacher, and children enjoy coming to school to learn. Within school, there is a warm and nurturing environment which is inclusive to all pupils. The school is located in central Blackpool and is easily accessible via public transport and also has a large staff car park.
- Minimum of a level 2 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Must have experience working in a primary setting
- Experience with children with SEND is preferred
- A kind and nurturing approach to supporting the pupil is required
- Flexibility where required
- Experience in a primary setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.