Vision for Education is looking to appoint a 1:1 Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and working in a friendly primary school in Bishop Auckland.
About the role
Working from as soon as possible until the summer holidays, the successful candidate will be working full time, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 3.30pm. Working as part of a dynamic and creative team in a primary school you will be providing 1:1 support for a child in KS2 with challenging behaviour and some special needs. Previous experience supporting SEND children is essential. This post would suit a patient, caring and calm individual with a passion for supporting young children.
About the school
This small primary school provides education to young children from Year 3 to Year 6 and is located in Bishop Auckland.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have experience in delivering 1:1 support and small group support.
- Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.