£350 - £400 per week
About the role
Do you have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities? Are you a bubbly and enthusiastic person?
Vision For Education are experiencing a high demand from special needs schools across Stockport for people who want to work as a 1-1 Teaching Assistant.
- You will be expected to provide classroom-based support to children from the ages of 5-19.
- As a 1-1 Teaching Assistant you will have the ability to positively engage with children with learning difficulties and disabilities
- You will be required to assist young people with a range of Moderate Learning difficulties, primarily Autism
- There are opportunities for the role to become a permanent position after a qualifying period is worked
About the school
- The schools that we work with in Stockport provide a supportive and nurturing environment for students who find mainstream school settings unsuitable.
- Students are placed in classes based on their ability levels as well as their age
- Many pupils will be non-verbal and the use of communication tools such as Makaton are widely used
- Class sizes are small with high staff to pupil ratios
- Have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and
- Have a patient and caring nature
- Have relevant experience of working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.