£350 - £400 p/w
About the role
Vision for Education are currently looking to recruit a 1:1 teaching assistant to work with students with a varied range of needs including physical disabilities. This position will require you to work in Special Needs Schools across Rochdale.
The 1:1 teaching assistant position will involve:
- Working in small class groups or with individual students on a 1:1 basis to support them within education
- Providing emotional support to the pupils if required
- Reporting back on progress to promote best practice
- There are opportunities for the role to become permanent with the school after a qualifying period
About the school
- This school is for Secondary aged children with SEN, such as ASC and ADHD
- This school seeks to provide an appropriate and high-quality education for all the children in their school
- The schools we work with provide a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people who have ASC
- Have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Have a patient and caring nature
- Be willing to work in Rochdale schools
- Have relevant experience of working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.