Overseas teachers in the UK

Teaching in the UK

If you are a qualified teacher from a country outside the UK, looking for supply or permanent teaching work within England, we can help. Schools in the UK attract a large number of international teachers and we can help you find the perfect role. 

The demand for overseas teachers (including newly qualified graduates) is high and we have opportunities available throughout the country in most subject areas and age groups.

Whether you are looking for short or long-term work, we would love to hear from you. We can even secure you work before you arrive.

Requirements to begin teaching in the UK are:  

  • You must be licensed to teach in your own country.
  • You will be required to provide a criminal background check from your own country, as well as the UK.
  • You must hold a valid work visa – we advise you to apply for your visa as soon as possible as the time it takes to process can vary. For more information on applying for a work visa, visit the UK government website

To get started, complete the Register now form and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your options.