Vision for Education, one of the UK’s largest education recruitment agencies, is looking to recruit motivated and driven graduates to join our Graduate Recruitment Consultant Scheme.
We currently have placements available in our Sheffield, Leeds, Scunthorpe, Cambridge, Manchester, Newcastle and Huddersfield offices.
This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates, or undergraduates about to complete their studies, who are looking to begin a rewarding career in recruitment.
Vision for Education recruit and supply teachers and support staff for daily supply cover, short and long term contracts and permanent positions in primary, secondary and SEND schools. We have 16 branches across the UK, and we are part of the world renowned digital education company Tes Global.
Our graduate scheme
During your first six months, you will be closely supported by mentors from our senior leadership team and your branch, and actively participate in regular training at our Head Office, which will be organised by our in-house Training Manager.
Our structured training programme will provide you with the skills, knowledge and hands-on experience you need to become a successful recruitment consultant.
The training will cover all aspects of your role including:
- An in-depth introduction to education, to help you develop a good knowledge and understanding of the sector.
- Candidate attraction tools and creative advert and CV writing.
- Job board and CRM systems training.
- Pre-screening, shortlisting and interview techniques.
- Safeguarding policies and clearance procedures.
- Effective candidate and client management and retention strategies.
- Securing and conducting business development calls and meetings with schools.
- Organising and attending candidate recruitment and client development events.
The successful candidate
To secure a place on our highly-competitive graduate scheme, you will:
- Have completed, or be in the final stage of completing, a foundation or bachelor’s degree. We also welcome applications from experienced education practitioners and qualified teachers with PGCE QTS or QTLS.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be proficient in using IT equipment and software.
- Have the ability to organise your own workload, meet deadlines and use your initiative.
- Be self-motivated, hardworking and have the enthusiasm to learn.
- Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
- Have the ability to create and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Possess a desire to exceed the highest levels of customer service.
- Hold a UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
What we offer
- £26,500 OTE per annum.
- Uncapped bonus scheme and termly competition incentives.
- Company pension and benefits scheme.
- Regular subsidised social events and annual company celebration event.
- Genuine career development and progression opportunities.
Hours of work
- During term time: 7.30am – 6pm two days a week, 7.30am – 4pm two days a week and 7.30am – 4.30pm on a Friday.
- During school summer holidays: 9am – 3pm, Monday to Friday.
- During all other school holidays: 9am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
How to apply
Email us an up to date CV including your employment and education history to email@example.com. For more information about our graduate scheme, please contact Darren Starling, Director of Education, on 07771 993 410 or Dan Rutledge, Training Manager on 07710 781 899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th May 2019.