Vision for Education is committed to the professional development of all our teaching and support staff.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is vital for our supply staff. CVs with recent, relevant courses listed are much more appealing to schools and will boost your chances of securing the jobs you want.
EduCare is a market-leading provider of high-quality, concise and easy-to-use safeguarding and duty of care online training.
We provide all our teaching and support staff with a FREE licence for EduCare’s General Education package (which normally costs schools £350+).
The package includes 31 accredited online courses:
- A practical guide to GDPR for education
- Administration of medication in schools
- An introduction to child sexual exploitation
- Child neglect
- Child protection in education (Sept 2018)
- Child protection in sport & active leisure
- Child protection refresher (Sept 2018)
- Concussion awareness
- Dealing with bereavement & loss awareness
- Equality & diversity (May 2018)
- Female genital mutilation awareness (Sept 2018)
- Fire safety in education (2018)
- First aid essentials (2018)
- Food hygiene & safety (2018)
- Health & safety in education: Management team
- Health & safety in education: Staff awareness
- How to be an effective Fire Warden or Fire Marshal
- Mental wellbeing for children & young people
- Moving & handling
- Online safety
- Preventing bullying (2019)
- Raising awareness of honour based abuse & forced marriage
- Raising awareness of peer-on-peer abuse
- Raising awareness of trafficking & modern slavery
- Safeguarding young people (Sept 2018)
- Safer recruitment in education (2019)
- Sexual violence & harassment between children & young people
- Substance misuse risks
- The prevent duty (2018)
- The send code of practice
- Use of reasonable force in schools (2018)
To find out more about the FREE CPD we provide for all our teaching and support staff, please get in touch with your local Vision for Education branch.