Vision for Education is committed to the professional development of all our teaching and support staff.
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is vital for our supply staff. CVs with recent, relevant courses listed are much more appealing to schools and will boost your chances of securing the jobs you want.
EduCare is a market-leading provider of high-quality, concise and easy-to-use safeguarding and duty of care online training.
We provide all our teaching and support staff with a FREE licence for EduCare’s General Education package (which normally costs schools £350+).
The package includes 20 accredited online courses:
- Child protection in education
- Food hygiene and safety
- Mental wellbeing in young people
- Safeguarding young people
- Health and safety in education
- Equality and diversity
- Safer recruitment in education
- Use of reasonable force in schools
- SEND code of practice
- First aid
- Introduction to child sexual exploitation
- Preventing bullying
- Child protection in active leisure
- Fire safety
- Child neglect
- Female genital mutilation awareness
- Prevent duty
- Child protection refresher
- School exclusions
- Online safety
To find out more about the FREE CPD we provide for all our teaching and support staff, please get in touch with your local Vision for Education branch.